Wednesday 18 May 2011

Ideas for shoot and edit of fashion student pictures -

• Studio backdrop colour – Black

• Fashion students clothes to be on a manikin as will all be composited out when it comes to editing.

• Some sort of a fan to blow the trousers to make it seem like they are floating underwater.

• The reason for shooting in front of a black background is that it is one of the easiest colours to cut out and composite something else over the top as it helps to pick out all of the detail of the clothes.

• When I use the fan to blow the trousers I will place it at the back of the manikin on the backdrop, this will not be a big problem that it will show up in the picture as I will do the same as with the manikin showing up which will be to crop it all out with the background and to composite over.

• When it comes to editing the photos, I will start by firstly as I mentioned before to start by cropping out all of the background and the things that I do not want in the finished picture and compositing over it.

• To go with the whole underwater feel to it I have decided to replace the background with bright colours and to make it feel like it is underwater with things like fish and coral etc.

• As this assignment is both layout and design, I will finish the edit of the picture by putting captions around the picture which will be by naming all of the different reefs on the picture which the fashion student has created; I will do this by trying to make the captions blend in with the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment